We are an award-winning growth company and provide comprehensive, acoustics-based maintenance solutions for finding faulty machines and components and for ongoing site maintenance. We save our global industrial clients time and money in the areas of air leak and electric fault detection in over 25 countries.
With a mission of turning sound into value, our operation is expanding fast. Our multidisciplinary team is passionate about finding the most advanced technological solutions that take sound diagnostics to the next level, and we are now looking for a Quality Manager to join us. As Quality Manager, your primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing our practices and processes, including product version control
- Driving product quality-related activities with in-house technical teams
- Leading the Customer claim activities and related improvements
- Driving quality improvement with suppliers
- Ensuring cross-team communication flow
- Compliance with ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards.
Other responsibilities cover:
- Generating ideas for new product concepts and features, understanding the customer and business value
- Customer quality incident management with root cause analysis and implementation of changes
- Organizing, preparing, and executing factory acceptance tests.
We hope that you have:
- More than 5 years of experience in electronics, software, and software testing or product quality, preferably in all of these
- Practical, yet systematic approach to problem solving
- Fluent communication skills both in Finnish and English
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field of education
Please send your application and CV by October 31st to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we will fill the position as soon as we find the suitable candidate. For more information please contact Jonas Nyberg, CTO by email at email@example.com or by phone at +358105833241.