Do you want to become a central and important part of developing something new, something which is used by our customers globally? We are looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team.
Who we are
We are an award-winning startup that uses acoustics and machine learning to solve problems in industrial environments. We are the designers and manufacturers of some of the most amazing acoustic predictive maintenance solutions on the market. Our company is steadily growing.
Who we are looking for
We offer you a technical environment in which you will play an important part in developing our solutions further. You will be managing and implementing software projects regarding cloud and web development. Your work also includes designing and implementing interfaces for IoT-devices, web application backends and supporting microservices utilizing AWS services.
We require you to have a technical background with the following qualifications:
- Extensive experience with most of the following AWS technologies: Lambda Functions, S3, SQS Queues, API Gateway, Cloudwatch, IoT Core
- Experience in software project practices
- Knowledge about React/Redux
- Knowledge about Django
- Experience in practices that enable continuous delivery in a modern way: test driven design, test and deployment automation
- Knowledge and interest in security regarding computer networks and software
- Experience in managing and provisioning cloud resources using infrastructure as code (IaC). We use AWS Cloudformation, but experience with other similar technologies such as Terraform is also appreciated.
How to apply
Please send your application vie form below or to email@example.com and we will follow up with next steps in the recruiting process. Include at least a brief CV, your potential salary request and any other information we might find useful.
We look forward to receiving your application!