NL Acoustics is a global award-winning growth company where you can easily move your career forward, develop your expertise in your desired direction, and turn your ideas into real products. We plan and manufacture unique, easy-to-use, comprehensive acoustic solutions for predictive maintenance. Our solutions use sound to locate faulty machines and components in power grids and compressed air systems, solving our clients’ problems in over 40 countries.
We are now seeking a Full-Stack Developer to reinforce our laid-back, welcoming team and to support our fast growth. Our multidisciplinary professionals share a passion to work with the latest sound-based technologies, challenge themselves, and grow their expertise. As a company, we are driven by our shared goal to turn sound into value.
Who We Are Looking For:
The applicant we are looking for is a highly motivated, skillful, and open-minded software engineer. The applicant is ready to further develop and maintain our Cloud software products.
Your Main Responsibilities Include
- participating in the development of our products on the Cloud software front
- contributing to the continuous improvement of our engineering practices
- promoting the increase of reliability, scalability, and maintainability in the product streams
We Expect You to Have
- a strong foundation in basic data structures and algorithms
- 3+ years of extensive experience in designing and implementing reliable and highly-scalable web-based software systems.
- experience in designing and implementing software architecture and DevOps practices
- good working knowledge of databases and data stores, including but not limited to PostgreSQL
- a genuine interest in technology and solving customers’ problems with sustainable technological solutions
- an open mind and readiness for continuous improvement
- proactive way of communicating, especially when it comes to getting all-around clarity
What We Offer You:
Flexible working hours and location: we are open to you working from home as well (during the Covid-19 pandemic, we are mostly working from home).
Free office snacks, beverages, and Edenred lunch benefit.
Company healthcare: We offer an extensive healthcare package through Terveystalo.
Work near public transportation: Our production facilities are in Kannelmäki and our office is in Pasila, both only a few minutes away from local railway stations and other public transportation.
Meaningful work: Our solutions solve concrete problems and have a significant impact all over the world.
People: We are a diverse team of professionals who love their work and working together.
Self-development: We offer an annual learning budget for everyone to spend on their professional development.