Lead Cloud Architect
Noiseless Acoustics is a global award-winning growth company with cutting-edge technology solutions that transform sound into value. Our team of 17 professionals is passionate about creating solutions that use sound to locate faulty machines and components.
We are now looking for a Lead Cloud Architect to be a Team lead for our Cloud team. We need you to take care of the people in the team and provide strong technical and development leadership that enables us to provide our customers the best cloud-based analysis and reporting tool in the market. With our tool, our customers will get all the information needed to fix critical assets early.
Few buzzwords on our stack: AWS, Python and React.
In a nutshell:
- You ensure the Cloud team works well together and has the resources and tools to achieve the shared goals.
- You bring structure to the team and clarify priorities and responsibilities.
- You spend time growing and coaching the individual team members for future success.
- You will be responsible for growing the size of the team.
To win the race for this position:
- You have several (+3) years of experience in software development.
- You have experience in leading a tech team.
- You are a people person with leadership qualities.
- You want to take responsibility and understand the big picture.
- A nice bonus would be if you have DevOps experience.
What we can offer you as an employer:
We make the world a better place by solving concrete problems for our customers. Our main markets are currently Europe and Asia, which means that our solutions have a big impact all over the world.
Our team is passionate about what we do. We are a diverse team of professionals who love their work and working together.
The world evolves all the time and so do we. We want to offer our employees the possibility to develop their skills, therefore we offer an annual learning budget for everyone to spend for their own professional development.
If so please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact CEO Kai Saksela at email@example.com.