NL Acoustics is a global award-winning growth company with cutting-edge technology solutions that transform sound into value. Our rapidly expanding team of outside-the-box thinking professionals is passionate about creating solutions that use sound to locate faulty machines and components around the world. We work with hardware, software, and cloud solutions.
We are now looking for a Product Development Manager to oversee and coordinate the development of our diverse teams.
- Keeping track of the priorities of product development needs of each of our products
- Ensuring strategic long term product development needs are taken into account
- Helping teams prioritize between short and long term development goals given the available resources
- Coordinating and recognizing common milestones between product development teams
- Keeping track of the progress of product development teams
- Keeping the product development master schedule up to date
- Recognizing risks and issues within product development teams
- Continuously discussing product development status and issues with management
- Continuously improving methods for carrying out the above responsibilities
You are someone who
- is not afraid of complex problems and figuring out solutions to keep the big picture clear
- has good problem-solving abilities
- enjoys keeping things organized
- has great leadership skills and can inspire team members
- understands and deals well with rapid development cycles, remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty
- can multi-task efficiently
- feels comfortable working with products such as Jira and Confluence (we consider experience in these as a plus)
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role(s)
- Experience in products & services that include hardware, software, and cloud technologies
Why you should work with us:
Meaningful work: Our solutions solve concrete problems and have a big impact all over the world.
People: We are a diverse team of professionals who love their work and working together.
Self-development: We offer an annual learning budget for everyone to spend on their professional development.
Flexible working hours and location.
Free office snacks and beverages.
Near public transportation: Our production facilities are in Kannelmäki and our office is in Pasila, both only a few minutes away from local railway stations and other public transportation.
Company healthcare: We offer an extensive healthcare package through Terveystalo.
How to apply:
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we will fill the position as soon as we have found a suitable candidate. For more information, call +358 10 583 3240 on working days between 9–17 or send an email to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!